Some of the following are attributed to Navjot Singh Sidhu, the cricketer and are now being referred to as Sidhuisms. But, I feel they have some good in them:
- Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
- One, who doesn’t throw the dice, can never expect to score a six (Six in cricket is a like a homerun in baseball!)
- In the orchard of opportunity, you can’t wait for the fruit to drop.
- Strong men and waterfalls channel their own paths
- You aren’t rewarded for having brains, you’re rewarded for using them.